Palazzo Verdi is a classy, modern event space in the Denver Tech Center. It has a style unlike any other wedding venue in Colorado; while it’s nearest style cousin might be The Cable Center, the two spaces have very different colors and signature pieces that make them very different. We are excited to return to photograph at Palazzo Verdi again this May!
What We Love About Palazzo Verdi:
- The signature chandelier and floor pattern make for graphic, modern images.
- The art museum space allows for ceremonies and cocktail hours with ever-changing details as the museum shows new pieces.
- Palazzo Verdi is very near the Museum of Outdoor Art, which is wonderful for pictures too.
- The staff, led by Leslee Russell, is super friendly and very professional.
- Epicurean, one of the premium Denver caterers, is their exclusive caterer. While some couples like a lot of choices, for some having only one catering option is a relief.
- Palazzo Verdi isn’t a wedding factory. Each wedding is it’s own event- you don’t feel like you’re being rushed through each event or from prime photography locations to make way for the next wedding party.
Palazzo Verdi is located at 6363 South Fiddler’s Green Circle
Greenwood Village, CO 80111