I’m still feeling the need to revisit some summery wedding spaces with the cold today. I know that in the summer Colorado can get quite hot, so a mountain wedding is a great way to escape the heat. One of our favorite mountain venues is Beano’s Cabin outside of Beaver Creek. At the foot of Grouse Mountain, this secluded venue requires some transportation. Just don’t forget your bug spray!
What We Love About Beano’s Cabin:
- It’s quite remote, which means that it feels very private.
- It’s Colorado mountain rustic, so the space is already well decorated before you arrive…
- … and it also has a TON of window and light, so it doesn’t feel oppressive and dark.
- A fair number of critters may visit from the woods nearby.
- It’s at the top of a valley, so you get incredible views from above Beaver Creek.
- Gourmet, amazing, unbelievable food.