Last week we met with a couple last week about their wedding at the Manor House, and I decided I wanted to highlight this venue on the blog for them. Plus, the last two venues we’ve looked at, Palazzo Verdi and Mile High Station, are really dark and modern, and it’s nice to switch it up! By contrast, the Manor House is a bright, light historical venue just southwest of Denver in the Ken Caryl area.
What We Love About The Manor House:
- It features a lovely getting ready space that photographs beautifully.
- The historical space is already furnished and decorated; you don’t have to do a lot to make it wedding-ready.
- All manner of bunnies may join you for your ceremony.
- You can arrive by helicopter. I mean, you don’t have to, but you have the option, and how cool is that?
- The front porch makes it very easy to get a picture of all of your guests.
- Wonderful views of the city!
The Manor House is located at 1 Manor House Rd. Littleton, CO 80127
Ph: (303) 799-1000