We were recently invited back to Mile High Station to photograph the February’s NACE, an event industry professional association, event. What a great time to highlight the things we enjoy about this venue! Mile High Station is located on Lower Colfax Avenue (the “lower is very important!) near the football stadium in what used to be the Midwest Steel and Ironworks building. We are excited we get to photograph here again for Salome and Julian’s wedding in October!
What We Love About Mile High Station:
- Much of the original architecture and industrial equipment remains, giving this venue lots of personality.
- Unlike many other industrial loft style spaces, Mile High Station is BIG. There’s lots of space to have a sizable wedding.
- The space is all yours- you won’t be sharing with any other weddings.
- There’s lots of urban architecture and graffiti for photos nearby!
- Mile High Station is close to many of the big downtown churches, which makes it an easy transition if you want just a reception venue.
Mile High Station is located at 2027 West Lower Colfax Avenue Denver, Colorado 80204